Application Check List
The first step in the recruiting process is completing the Online Application Form. Once complete you print and take the completed form to a recruiting center where it will be checked along with supporting documents afer whichyyou be given a date to sit the entrance test.
The following documents are required when visiting the recruiting office.
- Four (4) CXC subjects including English and Maths or person with pass in Accounts or Physics.
- Academic or skills certificate(s)
- Four (4) Passport size photos (stamped and signed by a JP, Police inspector or higher rank)
- Original Birth Certificate and Deed Poll (if applicable)
- National Insurance Scheme (NIS) card
- Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN) Card
- Valid photo ID in the form of National ID, Driver’s Licence or Passport must be presented at all times during the recruiting process
You may need the following documents during the recruitment process:
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Divorce Absolute (if applicable)
- Immunization Card
- Discharge Certificate from previous Government Agencies (where applicable)
NB. All documents must be originals with photocopies taken for verification and inclusion into your file.